- Begin by listing out each cut used at your hall, starting with the most popular cut at the top of your list.
- With the most popular cut used, locate the column in the table below that corresponds to that cut.
- Using that column, find the smallest number corresponding to a bingo series. (IMPORTANT: Numbers 1 - 8 correspond to best series selections. For example, 1 = best choice, 2 = 2nd best series selection, etc.)
- Write down the UniMax bingo series selected for that cut and cross out the entire row corresponding to that series.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the remaining cuts, making sure not to duplicate a series that has already been crossed out.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed