If you’re considering adding a sophisticated electronic bingo system to your bingo operation, one system – Video King's PowerTouch™ – among the only fully integrated systems in the world – stands above the rest ...
PowerTouch – now available with ultra-modern player terminals – is a networked, PC-based system, that is fully scalable for bingo halls, both large and small.
For a complete solution integrate PowerTouch™ with Video King’s, PowerPlay Bingo Console™ (a bingo hall blower with the multimedia features of a theater entertainment system), the Lil’ Champ™, SuperChamp™ handsets and The Champion II™ and TAB-e™, our newest portable gaming tablets.
PowerTouch Stationery Terminals
Video King’s bingo–based gaming and entertainment software is a multi-revenue stream product offering picture-in-picture technology and simultaneous game play in English, French and Spanish!
PowerTouch player terminals are Video King-approved “off-the-shelf” PCs, that are networked to a centrally managed system. This PC-server based architecture is designed to provide a scalable and reliable platform for growth, using high-speed Ethernet or wireless networking.
PowerTouch is integrated with one of two available point-of-sale systems and a PowerPlay console to provide seamless efficient bingo play and management.
Compatible with Video King’s gaming devices or installed on its own, PowerTouch is truly electronic bingo at its best!
PowerTouch is a component of Video King’s e-BOS™, Electronic Bingo Operations System, a Windows™-based, bingo hall operations management system.
e-BOS fully integrates and manages product inventory, player tracking, game validation, game downloads and much more.
Creative Financing Options permit both hardware purchasing and software licensing options sure to please any CFO.
- Standard PC-architecture.
- High-speed Ethernet or Wireless 802.11 networking.
- Brilliant resolution on touch-screen LCDs.
- Optional hardware footprints to choose from.
- Tables designed with the bingo player in mind!
- Elegant user interface.
PowerTouch Terminal Features:
- Player selectable themes and daubers.
- Multiple-card views.
- Play entertainment games at the same time as bingo.
- Picture-in-picture for TV broadcasts.
- Buy-on-the-Fly allows player purchases before each game.
- Peek feature hides numbers needed on each card.
- Player purchases for standard session bingo.
PowerServer Technical Specifications:
- Standard PC server hardware architecture (provides a scalable, reliable platform for growth.)
- Suported on Windows server class operating systems.
- High-speed Ethernet Networking.
- Interfaces with either OMNI/PowerSales or EPIC POS systems.
- Compatible with PowerPlay 700XL,500PL, and Bel-Air consoles.
- Scalable architecture supports installations of more than 1,000 player terminals.
- Supports “cashless” credit play or standard session based buy-ins.